Shed prices Perth – What does it cost to build a new shed?
If you’re looking for a new shed, Action Sheds has you covered. We offer durable, top-of-the-line sheds in a variety of styles and sizes that are sure to fit any budget or location. We construct each of our sheds with heavy duty brackets and higher gauge materials. Our staff are trained to deliver and install them to the highest quality & standards so you know you are getting a shed you can depend upon.
Shed Kit Sizes and Pricing
At Action Sheds, we offer a higher quality with competitive pricing. We are one of the few Australia companies to meet the prestigious Australia Steel Institute standard.
While we custom design and install our sheds, the following table will give you an idea of shed prices.
- 6 x 6 x 2.4 Kit – $5,000 to $6,000 – Includes a personal access door and a 2.1 by 2.5 Roller door.
- 6 x 6 x 2.4 Kit – $5,500 to $6,500 – Includes a personal access door and two 2 by 2.4 Roller doors.
- 9 x 6 x 2.4 Kit – $7,000 to $8,000 – Includes a personal access door and two 2 by 2.4 Roller doors
- 9 x 6 x 2.7 Kit – $7,000 to $8,000 – Includes a 3-metre Gara-port, a personal access door, and two 2.3 by 2.4 Roller Doors.
- 9 x 6 x 2.7 Kit – $8,000 to $9,000 – Includes a personal access door, two 2.3 by 2.4 Roller doors, and a 3-metre Awning.
- 12 x 6 x 2.7 Kit – $8,500 to $9,500 – Includes a personal access door and two 2.3 by 2.4 Roller doors.
- 12 x 9 x 2.7 Kit – $10,000 to $11,000 – Includes a personal access door and two 2.3 by 2.4 Roller doors.
- 16 x 10 x 3 Kit – $15,000 to $16,000 – Includes a personal access door and two 2.8 by 3 Roller doors
Factors that Decide the Cost of Your New Shed
Several factors go into determining the cost of a shed. If you want to change the heights, length, and width of your shed, the price will vary. The material you choose for your shed will also play a role in the cost. If you decide on colorbond sheeting, you’ll pay more than you would with zinc sheeting. Finally, the more exposed your building is, the higher the cost will be because you’ll have to include wind shielding. Things like earthquake areas, cyclonic areas, delivery location, concrete connection design, and site soil classification will increase the cost as well.
Why You Should Choose Action Sheds
At Action Sheds, we customise sheds to fit into any shape, size, or space. We’ve even designed and successfully built angled sheds for corner blocks. Our company has our builder’s license. This means that we are able to see the project through from beginning to end, and this can include gaining your shire approvals to complete the shed, build and supervision. We pride ourselves in keeping our customers up to date with the process, and we guarantee shorter production times so you can get back to your life sooner with your new shed.